Benefits to your pets:
- Your pet likes life to be the same every day – they are indeed creatures of habit. When you hire a pet sitter, your dog or cat gets to remain in his or her home, where all the sights, sounds, and smells are familiar to them
- Your pet’s diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted at home, which is important because some animals will not eat while boarded because they are too stressed. Also, few boarding facilities provide your pet with the amount of exercise they are accustomed to (or requires) in order to be happy and content.
- Your pet’s exposure to disease & stressful situations is minimized when you hire a pet sitter. Boarding facilities increase your pet’s chance of contracting germs that can cause illness and there is constant exposure to other unfamiliar animals, which is very stressful.
- Your pet does not have to travel to and from the kennel or boarding facility. Sometimes the trip alone can be traumatic on your dog or cat.
- Your pet benefits from personalized attention they receive from the Pet Care Professional that they know and trust. We are there to give them attention, mental stimulation, love, playtime, and the occasional treat (if permitted).
- Your pet may be a breed that kennels will not accept.
Benefits to you:
- You have one less thing to do before going away– Paula’s Loving Leash Pet Care Services comes to you.
- You get peace of mind while you are away –Paula’s Loving Leash Pet Care Services provides a journal to let you know how your pet did during your absence. Paula will send you text updates as well as a picture of your fur-baby during each visit.
- You no longer have to guilt friends or relatives into taking care of your pets.
- Paula’s Loving Leash Pet Care Services wants to take care of your pets and we are trained to do so. Sometimes family, friends, or neighbors may be unprepared or unwilling to properly care for your pet during your absence.